QA & Environment
Our objective is to implement and maintain an environmental management code of conduct that complies with environmental legislation, codes and guidelines. Our goal is to execute all our activities with the aim of minimising adverse effects on the environment.
In meeting our personal needs to compliment the regulatory, mandatory and legislative obligations we list below some key "dot" points as the goals we aspire to.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, codes and guidelines.
- Identify possible environmental risks and adopt appropriate strategies to monitor and implement responsible outcomes.
- Provide adequate resources to continually improve our business processes.
- Comply with contract requirements and communicate constructively with other parties regarding the effects on the environment due to our business activities.
- Raise awareness to staff of the need for environmental responsibility.
- Implement recycling initiatives.
- Being aware and accountable for our contribution towards our environmental performance and encouraging all employees to adopt a respect for the environment in our day to day activities
- Focus on carbon neutral materials, processes and procedures.
- Ensure that equipment selection is that which meets the reasonable needs of being fit for purpose and yet for it to operate at optimum efficiency.
Everett Smith & Co commits to the implementation of this Environmental Policy by identifying environmental issues in the workplace, working towards acceptable solutions to these issues and encouraging all employees to adopt environmentally friendly work practices.